In 1928, Captain William Lewis Judy knew what the masses know today; he knew how much pets enrich our lives. His passion for dogs inspired him to establish National Dog Week with the following goals in mind:
- A good home for every dog.
- Elimination of stray dogs from the street
- Better-informed dog owners
- Consideration for dogs and all animals
- Emphasis of the dog’s use as companion and protector
- Fair laws for dogs and dog owners
- Respect for the rights of non-dog owners
This year marks the 84th anniversary of National Dog Week, proving that each year dog owners and enthusiasts continue to stand strong for the sake of our four-legged friends.
ENJOY YOUR WEEK!
- 'No new videos.'